Friday, November 21, 2008

Is Your Story Growing?

My story is growing by the day, these days. How about your story?

Are you looking within? Are you sharing life with friends? Are you finding meaning to seemingly senseless pieces of the puzzle?

What emotions are you experiencing? Joy, thankfulness, confusion, anger?

What do you think about? The economy, your job, a new President, your latest blog posting, your facebook wall?

Life has a way of whisking us away from our hearts. I am learning how to connect better to my heart.

As a result, I am not only reading my own story from a new perspective, I am writing new chapters. I hope you can do the same.

2 comments:

OFW2OnlineFreelancing said...

Hi Bri.. Thanks for checking my page..my insanity about writing...:)

I already added you in my blog roll.. cheers

Brian Daniel Stankich said...

Cyra, that is sweet of you. Thanks for reading. Brian